Complete Integrated Solutions
Reagent sourcing – Assay development – Reader design – Scale-up – Lateral flow manufacturing – Packaging
All your lateral flow assay and reader project needs from one partner
Abingdon Health’s team of dedicated lateral flow assay and reader specialists have been assembled in order to meet our customers’ every need.
We believe in delivering a lateral flow assay and reader service that aids an assay’s seamless route from concept through to commercialisation. Our ability to offer an end-to-end development and manufacturing solution allows our customers to experience the benefits of working with one partner.
Why use one lateral flow assay partner?
- Minimise risk by reducing the need to transfer your assay from partner-to-partner during a project
- Reduce the transfer time between each phase of a project
- Direct communication channels between client and assay partner
- Involvement from development, manufacturing and commercial specialists from the outset of a project
What can Abingdon Health offer?
- Ability to apply reagents to a lateral flow device (LFD) or convert an ELISA assay into an LFD
- Aid the transfer from initial stage R&D into a full development and manufacturing project
- Cost-effective solutions with assay and customer requirements at the forefront
- Proven track record of developing and manufacturing qualitative, semi-quantitative, quantitative, single target and multiplexed assays
- A dedicated quantitative lateral flow assay development team
- Experience of working with different sample matrices
- Access to a quality and sustainable supply of reagents and materials
- Scale-up to high volume batches utilising state of the art manufacturing facilities
- Experience of working in regulated and non-regulated markets
- Academia-commercial collaboration
The following case studies describe some of the lateral flow assay and reader projects Abingdon Health has undertaken.
Abingdon Health has developed, manufactured and launched Seralite®– FLC, a rapid quantitative lateral flow test for haematology oncology.
Abingdon Health was awarded an Innovate UK grant to develop a multiplexed on-farm rapid test to identify a disease in cattle that affects milk production.
Next case study coming soon!
We will be uploading another case study to this page in the next few weeks. To receive this case study directly to your inbox please join our e-mailing list.