The Contract Sales Manager USA (East Coast) will be responsible for executing the sales plan in their specified territory to meet the short-term targets and medium-term strategic goals. The Contract Sales Manager will identify new business opportunities, negotiate and close contracts for the development, manufacturing and App development.
New product Introductions
- Present new products and services as and when required and enhance existing relationships.
Business Development Planning
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends
- Present to and consult with senior level management on business trends
- Identify opportunities for campaigns that will lead to an increase in sales
- Demonstrate sales call planning and opportunity planning skills in developing tailored customer presentations and pitches
Management and Research
- Track and record activity on accounts and ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM
- Provide management with accurate sales forecasts
- Assist with the preparation and negotiation of contractual agreements
- To prepare presentations, proposals, plans, contact reports as necessary
- Input into the group sales and marketing plan as required
- Ensure that field intelligence is fed back into the company and input into the prioritisation and specification of new product development.
- The Contract Sales Manager Role for Abingdon Health Ltd. is field based but will require continental and some international travel to related meetings where required.
- The primary role of the Contract Sales Manager is to prospect, generate and close new business revenue and activities will require networking, cold calling, expositions or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- Degree or higher in a scientific subject or equivalent professional experience (5+ years)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in B2B sales preferably within a life science, IVD or related business • A demonstrable record of success in selling new business
- The ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people • Computer literate (Office packages & CRM)
- Experience in a lateral flow, immunoassay sales environment preferably within an OEM B2B services capacity
- Familiarity with Antigen and antibody-based assays
- Experience of Miller Heiman or equivalent professional training