Now On-Demand | Click below to view
The role of antibody testing as a companion test to SARS-CoV-2 vaccination.
The webinar will present new data demonstrating the key roles antibody testing has to play. The data will foster discussions on understanding longevity of immunity and provide the opportunity to examine the rationale of pre-screening people for antibodies prior to vaccination.
The data will enable examination of antibody vaccine response using rapid neutralising antibody tests.
In addition, the webinar will discuss the importance of rapid antibody testing and its usability in the hands of ‘lay users’.
Benefits of attending:
- Learn about the importance of neutralising rapid antibody detection and vaccine role out
- Gain insight into how patients respond to COVID-19 vaccines
- Discover the longevity of neutralising antibodies following infection with SARS-CoV-2 virus
- Review the performance characteristics and usability of rapid antibody tests
Who should attend the webinar:
- Healthcare professionals
- Clinical trial leaders
- Public sector organisations looking to monitor their workforce’s immunity
- Companies seeking information on their ‘return to work’ strategy