Know your COVID-19 antibody status - Everybody is different
AbC-19™ Rapid Test detects IgG antibodies to the SARS-CoV-2 trimeric spike protein.
- Reliably screen for the presence or absence of COVID-19 IgG antibodies
- Remove the guesswork around confirming immune responses
- Provide peace-of-mind to continue daily life confidently and safely
- Sensitivity: 98.03%, Specificity: 99.56%
When ordering online you will be directed to our partner website.
Why choose AbC-19™ Rapid Test?
People have different COVID-19 antibody levels. Therefore, detecting IgG antibodies to the trimeric spike protein correlates with virus neutralising activity and confirms immune response.
- Results in 20 minutes
- No swabbing. Sample taken from small finger prick of blood
- Easy to use. Less frequent testing
- Semi-quantitative option available
- 24/7 international customer support helpline
- Instructions in multiple languages
- UK manufactured. UKCA & CE marked for use by healthcare professionals or trained lay users
- Full training available to healthcare professionals or lay users
Why use AbC-19™ Rapid Test?
Deploying routine COVID-19 antibody status testing offers multiple benefits:
- Empowers individuals to make informed decisions about professional and social interactions based on their own antibody status
- Enables employers to support employee health and well-being initiatives in accordance with individual immune responses
- Helps to support and shape ongoing and future COVID-19 strategies for live music, sporting events, workplaces and travel
- Semi-quantitative available to allow individuals to monitor antibody response over time
Who should use AbC-19™ Rapid Test?
- Airlines and Airports
- Border control
- Events organisers
- Healthcare agencies
- Health Insurers
AbC-19™ is a lateral flow antibody test. From a finger-prick sample of blood, AbC-19™ antibody rapid test detects the SARS-CoV-2 IgG neutralising antibodies to the full trimeric spike protein produced in response to the virus or following vaccination.
The rapid antibody test will determine if the body has produced a measurable immune response indicating a previous infection with COVID-19 virus or a response to vaccination. It will not confirm if you are currently infected by the virus.
The body produces antibodies targeting specific parts of the SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) virus with the Nucleocapsid protein and the Spike protein being of importance in the context of antibody tests. The coronavirus nucleocapsid protein is a multi-functional protein whereas the spike protein is integral in penetrating human cells and initiating infection.
Detecting IgG to the trimeric spike protein correlates with neutralising activity, confirming immune response
and providing the end user with peace-of-mind on their antibody status.
- Healthcare professionals, such as doctors, nurses, pharmacists and healthcare workers.
- Laboratory professionals
- Professional-user training available. Contact our team: +44 (0) 1904 406050 or firstname.lastname@example.org
A positive result with AbC-19™ Rapid Test confirms the presence of neutralising IgG antibodies to the full trimeric spike protein of the SARS-CoV-2 virus. This is an indicator that someone has produced an immune response following COVID-19 infection or vaccination.
The line closest to the sample hole is the test line (T-line). The presence of a T-line alongside a C-line is a POSITIVE result, the absence of a T-Line alongside a C-line is a NEGATIVE result.
25 x AbC-19™ Rapid Tests
30 x Lancets
30 x Test Solution Vials (containing 30 units)
30 x Blood Collectors
25 x Waste Bags
1 x IFU (Instructions for Use)
Payment accepted in GBP (£), USD ($) and EUR (€) via BACS, Credit Card or Debit Card. Orders can be placed via +44 (0) 1904 406082 or email email@example.com.
Delivery timelines depend on order size and shipping locations. Shipping costs are in addition to the cost of the tests and calculated before despatch. All orders are tracked.
AbC-19™ was developed by global lateral flow manufacturer, Abingdon Health, on behalf of the UK Rapid Test Consortium (UK-RTC). Led by Abingdon Health, the AbC-19™ COVID-19 IgG antibody test is manufactured across several UK sites.
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 and ISO 13485
Our quality standards.
Upon request, the AbC-19TM Rapid Test can be used with an App in order to produce a antibody certificate.
Professionals or trained lay users operate the App and send a COVID-19 antibody certificate to a patient’s Smartphone.
Below explains how to use the AbC-19TM Antibody Test App.
- A professional or trained lay user downloads
- Input standard patient details and take a picture of the patient
- Scan the barcode on the AbC-19TM Rapid Test kit box for traceability reasons
- Carryout the AbC-19TM Rapid Test
- The App will then time the test incubation (20 minutes)
- Capture an image of the test
- Confirm the test result in the App
- Share the result and certificate with the patient in various ways:
- QR code
Each certificate has unique QR code that can be scanned with no special Apps required. A patient can then present the certificate containing the QR Code for antibody status validation. Once scanned a picture of the patient and test results will be displayed within the certificate.
The App is powered by Novarum™️ technology.