AbC-19™ is a COVID-19 rapid antibody test that detects IgG neutralising antibodies to the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein*.
- Screen for an immune response following COVID-19 infection or vaccination
- A testing solution for multiple scenarios: workplace testing, border control or vaccine rollout
- Results in 20 minutes from a small blood sample
- Sensitivity: 98.03%, Specificity: 99.56%
*The SARS-CoV-2 spike protein is integral in initiating infection. Neutralising IgG antibodies target the SARS-CoV-2 Spike protein and therefore interfere with the virus’ ability to enter human cells.
Why use AbC-19™ Rapid Antibody Test?
- A powerful tool for limiting risks and helping governments, individuals and businesses make more informed decisions about COVID safety and vaccine programmes
- CE marked for use by professionals or trained lay users (training available)
- Easy to use and requires minimal training
- Convenience with less frequent testing and no requirement to swab
- Option to add the AbC-19™ semi-quantative score-card to indicate the strength of the antibody response
- 24/7 international customer support helpline
- App certification technology available upon request
- Instructions in multiple languages
Why choose AbC-19™?
- Validate vaccine certificates for inbound border controls and large events
- Screen for IgG neutralising antibodies pre- and post-vaccine rollout
- Determine IgG neutralising antibody status post-infection
- Allow individuals to determine and monitor their COVID-19 antibody status
- Strengthen and reassure COVID-safety strategies in workplaces, schools and universities
- Support SARS-CoV-2 serological studies
Who should use AbC-19™?
- Airlines and Airports
- Border control
- Events organisers
- Healthcare agencies
AbC-19™ is a lateral flow antibody test. From a finger-prick sample of blood, AbC-19™ antibody rapid test detects the SARS-CoV-2 IgG neutralising antibodies to the full trimeric spike protein produced in response to the virus or following vaccination.
The rapid antibody test will determine if the body has produced a measurable immune response indicating a previous infection with COVID-19 virus or a response to vaccination. It will not confirm if you are currently infected by the virus.
The body produces antibodies targeting specific parts of the SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) virus with the Nucleocapsid protein and the Spike protein being of importance in the context of antibody tests. The coronavirus nucleocapsid protein is a multi-functional protein whereas the spike protein is integral in penetrating human cells and initiating infection.
Neutralising IgG antibodies target the SARS-CoV-2 Spike protein and interfere with the virus’ ability to enter human cells. IgG antibodies are the most common antibody in blood and have a large part to play in conferring immunity to bacteria or viruses.
- Healthcare professionals, such as doctors, nurses, pharmacists and healthcare workers.
- Laboratory professionals
- Trained lay providers in workplaces, schools or universities for example. (Training packages available. Contact our team)
This SARS-CoV-2 IgG antibody test is CE marked and meets UK and European Union (EU) health and safety requirements.
- AbC-19™ must be administered and interpreted by a healthcare profession or a trained lay person.
- Training for lay users can be provided remotely (Duration: 1-2 hours).
- Following successful completion a certificate is provided confirming the lay user as a professional user for a period of 12 months.
A positive result with AbC-19™ Rapid Test confirms the presence of neutralising IgG antibodies to the full trimeric spike protein of the SARS-CoV-2 virus. This is an indicator that someone has produced an immune response following COVID-19 infection or vaccination.
The line closest to the sample hole is the test line (T-line). The presence of a T-line alongside a C-line is a POSITIVE result, the absence of a T-Line alongside a C-line is a NEGATIVE result.
25 x AbC-19™ Rapid Tests
30 x Lancets
30 x Test Solution Vials (containing 30 units)
30 x Blood Collectors
25 x Waste Bags
1 x IFU (Instructions for Use)
Payment accepted in GBP (£), USD ($) and EUR (€) via BACS, Credit Card or Debit Card. Orders can be placed via +44 (0) 1904 406082 or email email@example.com.
Delivery timelines depend on order size and shipping locations. Shipping costs are in addition to the cost of the tests and calculated before despatch. All orders are tracked.
AbC-19™ was developed by global lateral flow manufacturer, Abingdon Health, on behalf of the UK Rapid Test Consortium (UK-RTC). Led by Abingdon Health, the AbC-19™ COVID-19 IgG antibody test is manufactured across several UK sites.
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 and ISO 13485
Our quality standards.
Upon request, the AbC-19TM Rapid Test can be used with an App in order to produce a antibody certificate.
Professionals or trained lay users operate the App and send a COVID-19 antibody certificate to a patient’s Smartphone.
Below explains how to use the AbC-19TM Antibody Test App.
- A professional or trained lay user downloads
- Input standard patient details and take a picture of the patient
- Scan the barcode on the AbC-19TM Rapid Test kit box for traceability reasons
- Carryout the AbC-19TM Rapid Test
- The App will then time the test incubation (20 minutes)
- Capture an image of the test
- Confirm the test result in the App
- Share the result and certificate with the patient in various ways:
- QR code
Each certificate has unique QR code that can be scanned with no special Apps required. A patient can then present the certificate containing the QR Code for antibody status validation. Once scanned a picture of the patient and test results will be displayed within the certificate.
The App is powered by Novarum™️ technology.