A rapid and portable nucleic acid detection solution
Our nucleic acid lateral flow test customisation service is available to clients looking for a bespoke version of PCRD and PCRD Flex. Alternatively, clients with existing nucleic acid tests can work our high-volume manufacturing team to meet spikes in demand or accelerate growth plans.
In-house regulatory support and many years of lateral flow experience alongside one of Europe’s largest rapid test manufacturing capacities means we can meet all market and volume needs.
Bulk purchase of our standard PCRD and PCRD Flex is available. Alternatively, these nucleic acid lateral flow immunoassays (NALFIA) can be configured to meet specific specification requirements.
Concept and planning phase
- Define market, product, supply, and regulatory requirements
- Production of a phase-by-phase project plan. A parallel desktop or Smartphone reader customisation plan will be drawn up if applicable.
Assay feasibility and optimisation
- Evaluation of specifications and materials
- Assessment of prototypes
- Optimisation of formulations and materials
- Design freeze
- Pilot batch
Scale up and manufacture
- Validation batches at small, medium and delivery batch scale
- Manufacturing schedules and processes for transfer to manufacture
Flexible nucleic acid test development and manufacture for all specification and volume needs.
- Development and manufacture tests for both single and multiple analytes
- Flexible and scalable solutions in line with growth plans
- Adaptability in response to spikes in demand
- Cassette or dipstick versions and multiple kitting options
- Stable pricing for budget planning
- International shipping and logistics
- In-house regulatory and commercialisation support
Explore our full suite of flexible, industry leading lateral flow rapid test services
Learn more about lateral flow technology and Abingdon Health’s development and manufacturing expertise.