Straightforward nucleic acid testing
- PCRD and PCRD FLEX are nucleic acid lateral flow immunoassays (NALFIA) that work alongside isothermal amplification techniques
- Easy to use and can produce results in minutes in any location
- A perfect nucleic acid testing solution for decentralised, point of care molecular testing in infectious disease applications, such as COVID-19
Accelerate decentralised, point of care molecular testing
PCRD and PCRD FLEX provide high sensitivity with simple qualitative results and no reliance on large equipment, enabling easy nucleic acid detection while saving costs and time on training and deployment.
How to Use
PCRD and PCRD are easy to use and complement Isothermal amplification techniques.
Click arrows on both sides to scroll
Synthesise primers with the desired labels
Carry out amplification
Remove aliquot from reaction tube and dilute with buffer
Load on to PCRD nucleic acid test
Wait 10 minutes for results
Compatible amplification methods
Applications and industries
|Isothermal amplification e.g. LAMP or RPA||Infectious diseases|
|RNA or DNA Detection||Animal health|
|CRISPR Technology||Food and beverage|
|Traditional PCR||Environmental testing|
Standard PCRD and PCRD FLEX
PCRD (Cassette) and PCRD FLEX (Dipstick) are standard nucleic acid lateral flow immunoassays that consist of 2 test lines and 1 control line and will detect amplicons labelled with DIG/Biotin and/or FITC (or FAM)/Biotin.
Try PCRD technology before ordering in large quantities or deciding on PCRD customisation.
Prices and Ordering
|Code||Product||Format||1 to 9 boxes||10 boxes or more|
|FG-FD51673||PCRD (box of 50 tests)||Cassette||£146.75*||£139.65*|
|FG-FD51676||PCRD FLEX (box of 50 tests)||Dipstick||£106.75*||£100.50*|
*Price per box.
- ORDER ONLINE via our partner website pocketdiagnostic.com.
- REQUEST A QUOTE HERE.
- BULK ORDERS: speak with our team at +44 (0) 1904 406050 or email@example.com.
Customisation of PCRD and PCRD FLEX
PCRD and PCRD FLEX lateral flow nucleic acid tests can be customised to meet your desired specification. Speak with our assay development specialists to learn more.